How Things Change With Flying Bikes in the Future
I was just a kid of 6 or 7 years old and had a dream of flying in the sky like a bird. I tried to fly from the couch by using the open-ended baskets but it became a funny thing. After became an elder I had pretty much curious to travel by Airplane, traveling by Airplane hasn’t satisfied me because I had a dream of riding an Airplane to enjoying nature independently. I felt very happy to hear flying bikes would arriving soon!!
You can’t stop the future
You can’t rewind the past
The only way to learn the secret is to press play
— -Jay Asher
How Everything Changes
- As Flying bikes travel by air they don’t need roads. No headache of traffic problems. No risk of road accidents. Independent of roads.
- Flying bike’s maximum speed is 60 miles per hour and they fly at 16 feet altitude comfortably. We can reach the destination rapidly.
- It’s very useful for Quick area surveys.
- To reach remote areas.
- To recognize Forest fire's at the initial stage.
- Best for surveillance in the military.
- helpful in floods situation.
- To reach Islands.
- Door delivery becomes a cakewalk.
- It may be a base for the new Era.
Is it affordable?
No. It’s too expensive, It may cost 1.2 to 4 crores. The price would come down as the production increase.
Dreams of flying come true in a very short period, but we should wait for decades to have it as a common thing.